Being pregnant is a joy as you anticipate bringing a new little bundle into the world! It can also be tiring and uncomfortable at times as your body is being stretched (literally)! It’s important to take care of your body, beginning with the first trimester when morning sickness hits all the way through the 9th month when your body feels like it’s at its limit. These tips for pampering your changing body can help you enjoy the unique stage of pregnancy.
Tip #1: Dress comfortably
Dressing comfortably for your growing baby bump is my number one tip for staying comfortable. Pamper yourself with quality maternity clothing like these leggings from RUMI X eco-friendly active wear. The contoured belly panel can be folded down or worn over-the-belly, depending on your personal preference. These leggings are ideal for yoga, Pilates, barre, or just staying comfortable at home.
Made for the modern mom, RUMI X designs are breathable, flattering and eco-friendly comprised from recycled plastic bottles and coffee grounds. The resulting unique fabric allows for maximum odor control, a dry-fast texture, UV protection and breathability.
Tip #2: Listen to music that relaxes or encourages you
Music is part of my daily routine, whether I am pregnant or not. Music can calm, energize, and encourage. These earbud adapters utilize your existing earbuds to become baby bump speakers. You can easily play music for your little one even before they are born! These Bellytunes adapters come with changable silicone pads so that you can adhere them to you belly for hands-free listening for baby.
Tip #3: Use luxurious & natural body care products!
I love trying new body products, especially when I’m feeling weary. Earth Mama has so many natural products for expecting and new moms. I received the Pregnancy Essentials Bundle and I think it is amazing! The natural scents are refreshing and make me feel pampered after a busy day.
The Pregnancy Essentials Bundle includes natural products formulated especially for pregnant or new moms!
- Morning Wellness Spray features a Ginger Citrus scent helpful for combating nausea or anxiety. Spray in the air, on your wrist, or on linens for mama or baby.
- Happy Mama Body Wash is a citrus Castile-based body wash also with a citrus scent that is uplifting and helps combat nausea.
- Mama-to-be Tea Sampler includes 4 delicious teas for mama-to-be. Start (or end) your day with a hot cup of tea!
- Mint Herbal Lip Balm is all-natural VERY moisturizing lip balm with a refreshing scent (again, helpful for morning sickness!).
- Earth Mama Body Butter moisturizes and relieves stretching skin during pregnancy. Keeping your skin moisturized can help with comfort and prevent stretch marks. This body butter has a very light scent – almost unscented.
- Natural Stretch Oil eases the appearance of stretch marks and is a great after-shower moisturizer with a light citrus scent.
These tips have helped me feel pampered during my pregnancy with baby #4. I’m enjoying those tiny flutters and kicks as I experience the miracle of being pregnant and I can’t wait to meet my sweet baby! Pregnancy is a special time of life for both baby and mama. We’d love to hear your favorite pampering tips in the comments below!
Welcome to Create. Play. Travel. We love sharing creative ideas, kid’s activities, DIY inspiration, beauty tips, fashion picks, family adventures, travel recommendations and more!