Why We Love Them
The Cavvy Cover was designed by a mom to securely preserve a woman’s privacy while nursing her little one, while also allowing ample room for a baby to move and breathe. The Cavvy Cover has many unique features unlike any other nursing cover on the market. A unique support piece keeps the fabric off baby’s face, the generious size provides full coverage, and the cover even attaches around the waist with velcro to keep it securely in place. The Cavvy Cover is also handmade in the USA!
This over-sized nursing cover has all the essentials needed for discrete nursing and then some! We were impressed by the high quality details, unique patented design, and cute modern prints.
Cavvy Cover features include:
- Rigid lightweight neckline support visor sits simply and lightly on mom’s chest to completely lift the fabric cape off baby’s face for easy, hands-free visibility and airflow.
- Privacy flap opens and closes discretely on open neckline when mom needs extra privacy.
- The 2 yards of fabric for the cape and pleated neckline offers complete coverage for mom and a nice little pocket of room for baby.
- Velcro fasteners secure the cape around the neck and waist.
- The cape is fully washable, removable from the support piece, and interchangeable with other fabric designs.
- Terry cloth pockets on the inside corners provide convenient storage to tuck a pacifier or wipes.
- Extra fabric is used for the coordinating drawstring storage bag.
Easy to Use
Design & Innovation
The 2017 Green Scene Mom Awards celebrate new product designs and Eco-friendly innovation. We have awarded the Green Scene Mom Award winner seal to more than 150 products in the last three years, in recognition of some truly awesome products.