Hello and thanks for stopping by! We are the Wallace family. We have 3 kids, homeschool, and love going on adventures. Follow along as we share creative ideas and travel with our kids.
Welcome to Create. Play. Travel.
- Lunch Peak Fire Lookout | Idaho Family CampoutWe love exploring amazing destinations close to home! Our family camped in the Lunch Peak fire lookout in Idaho, where we enjoyed a great family adventure. We packed up our jeep with our family camping gear and drove about an hour to the fire lookout. See the highlights of our overnight with kids.Read More »
- Playdough Volcano Kids Science ActivityDid you know you can make a volcano erupt using playdough, baking soda and vinegar? Try this hands-on kids science activity and make learning fun! We used a few simple ingredients we had in the kitchen to create fizzy chemical reactions.Read More »
- Glitter Slime For Kids | No BoraxThis kid-friendly glitter slime (no borax) recipe uses three simple ingredients, which once combined, create fascinating stretchy slime!Read More »
- Hot Air Balloon Valentines with Fruit SnacksCreate this crafty Valentine's Day snack with cardstock and ribbon. These hot air balloon fruit snack cards combine a sweet thought with a sweet treat.Read More »
- Heart Borax Crystals Kids Science ActivityTry this fun and easy Valentine's Day-themed science activity. Kids will be amazed to see the chemical reaction caused by mixing borax and water, which creates sparkling crystals.Read More »
- Cute Paper Heart BookmarksThese paper heart bookmarks are an easy kids craft or afternoon art project! Easily customize these heart bookmarks with your favorite colors of cardstock.Read More »
- Visiting Stonehenge with Kids, UKStonehenge with kids is a great UK homeschool and worldschool field trip. See our visit highlights at this World Heritage Site and ancient stone circle.Read More »
- Family Adventure in Wales with KidsWales is a beautiful place in the United Kingdom. Our family hiked the Four Waterfalls Walk, explored Caldicot Castle, and stayed in an Airbnb double decker bus. Here are the highlights from our adventures in Wales!Read More »
- Exploring Paris with KidsHave you considered exploring Paris with kids? Our family had an adventurous time in Paris, France with our 3 children. We saw the Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, and Parc floral de Paris.Read More »
- Harry Potter Studio Tour LondonAdventures await at the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour London! Our family had a great time exploring the Hogwarts classrooms, seeing costumes used in the movies, and learning about wizarding world special effects.Read More »
Do It Yourself
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies RecipeThese gluten free sugar cookies are delicious and easy to make! Follow this recipe to make amazing GF cut out cookies using one to one gluten free flour.Read More »
- DIY Apple CandlesHow darling are these fresh apple tea light candles? You can easily make DIY apple candles using a handful of small unblemished apples and tea lights, perfect for a fall party!Read More »
- Easy Homemade Fruit SnacksDid you know you can make your own homemade fruit snacks? Learn how to make DIY gummy shapes following our simple tutorial.Read More »
- How to Color Eggs Using Natural DyesDid you know you can color eggs using natural dyes? We made our own colors of concentrated food coloring with beets, spinach, berries, and turmeric.Read More »
Hi I'm Katie! Create. Play. Travel. is my family lifestyle blog based in the Pacific Northwest. Our family homeschools, goes on adventures, and even travels internationally with our three kids. I hope you enjoy our creative ideas.