These paper diamonds make great centerpieces to add some color and glitz to a table! Or just make them for fun to recycle old paper.
1. Print out the Paper Diamond Template onto a sheet of colored or patterned paper. If using a pattern, you’ll want to print the template on the back side of the paper.
2. Cut out the star-shaped template around solid line.
3. Score along all the dotted lines using a push pin and a ruler or flat edge (I used a piece of cardboard).
4. Turn the paper shape over so the template lines are on the back and lightly bend along the scored lines.
5. Glue each flap into place using a glue-stick or hot glue gun. Glue one flap and stick it in place and then glue the next flap until all the flaps are attached in place.
Use these paper diamonds for table accents, party favors, or make them with your kids just for fun!
Pin this to Pinterest
Katie enjoys all things creative; DIY projects, photography, decorating and family adventures. She feels blessed to be a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids and many artistic outlets.